What are the different elements of communication? Class 10 AI
|Topic||Communication Skills (Employability Skills)|
|Type||Short Answer Type|
The different elements in communication are:-
1. Sender: the person beginning the communication.
2. Message: the information that the sender wants to convey.
3. Channel: the means by which the information is sent.
4. Receiver: the person to whom the message is sent.
5. Feedback: the receiver’s acknowledgment and response to the message.
Study more about Communication Skills at Communication Skills Class 10