What is the Importance of Feedback In communication?
|Topic||Communication Skills (Employability Skills)|
|Type||Long Answer Type|
The importance of feedback is:-
1. It validates effective listening: The person providing the feedback knows they have been understood (or received) and that their feedback provides some value.
2. It motivates: Feedback can motivate people to build better work relationships and continue the good work that is being appreciated.
3. It is always there: Every time you speak to a person, we communicate feedback so it is impossible not to provide one.
4. It boosts learning: Feedback is important to remain focused on goals, plan better and develop improved products and services.
5. It improves performance: Feedback can help to form better decisions to improve and increase performance.
Study more about Communication Skills at Communication Skills Class 10