The discipline dealing with right vs wrong,and the moral obligations and duties of humans. Its called AI ethics.
Ethical concerns of AI
- Taking over human jobs leading towards the era of Unemployment.
- Making human less efficient , For example: Depending on an artificial intelligent machine and making there own decisions.
- Wealth inequalities , Where wealthy people will become richer by the influence of machines where as poor people will become poor because of lack of jobs.
- Machines will effect humanity and making them less interacting with other people.
- Machines don't know the desired output that humans want.
- Facing racism from machines , which is also called AI Bias
At last it depends on humans how they use technology and for what they use technologies, technology can become blessing or curse depending on humans.
Learn more about AI Ethics at AI Ethics Class 10