Write down the different types of verbal communication. Give an example for each type
|Topic||Communication Skills (Employability Skills)|
|Type||Short Answer Type|
The different types of verbal communication are:-
Interpersonal Communication: This form of communication takes place between two individuals and is thus a one-on-one conversation. It can be formal or informal.
1. A manager discussing the performance with an employee.
2. Two friends discussing homework, etc
1. A manager writing an appreciation e-mail to an employee
2. Writing a letter to grandmother enquiring about health.
1. Press conferences
2. Board meetings
3. Team meetings
Public Communication: This type of communication takes place when one individual addresses a large gathering.
1. Election campaigns
2. Public speeches by dignitaries
Study more about Communication skills at Communication Skills Class 10