Students frequently experience difficulties receiving accurate alerts at appropriate time, including critical information such as campus interviews, training and placement activities, vacations and special announcements. It is just impossible for any institution to interact with all of its leads in real-time, especially after office hours or on weekends. Delays and impersonal responses cause applicants to lose interest and institute to lose credibility.For the situation given above,
1.Create a 4W Project Canvas for this situation.
2. Can you create a model for managing such a situation?
3. Write two types of chatbots.
|Long answer type
1. Who Canvas—Who has the problem?
|Who are the stakeholders?
|Students and their institutions are the stakeholders.
|What do we know about them?
|Students for not receiving timely notifications about important information and institutions for having a negative impact on enrolments.
2. Where Canvas—What is the nature of the problem?
|What is the problem?
|Due to lack of timely information, students frequently miss campus interviews, training and placement programs and other information regarding holidays and special announcements.
|How do you know it is a problem?
|Students should receive timely information.
3. Where Canvas—Where does the problem arise?
|What is the context/situation in which the stakeholders experience this problem?
|• When students miss important information regarding their careers.
• Institutions lose credibility and reputation due to the lack of communication process.
4. Why Canvas—Why do you think it is a problem worth solving?
|What would be of key value to the stakeholders?
|• Students get timely information and even they can share their concerns related to any facility.
• Institutions get a medium to help students with admissions, student support and providing immediate access to information.
|How would it improve their situation?
|• Students would be able to get every information they need and connect with the institute round the clock.
• Institutions can attract potential students in an effective and engaging manner.
2. The model to manage the above situation would be deploying a chatbot. Chatbots provide automated responses to prospective student queries and help them carry out basic tasks.
3. (i) Rule-based chatbot
(ii) Smart bot using ML
Study more about NLP at NLP Class 10