All the companies want their clients to know about them and they can get more projects or sell their products or services. So, the most primary way to do this is to have a good interactive website in the advanced world of digital marketing. But in this advanced world, just having a website is not enough as it does not cover all the details and cannot solve the queries of the clients. Maybe a comment section is an answer, but it’s tedious work, and ‘time is money’. Your client will not wait too long for your response. And you cannot assign humans to answer everyone at the same time 24 x 7.For the situation given above:
1. Write the problem statement template.
2. Why do we need to collect data?
3. What does an NLP-based AI model require?
|Type||Long Answer type|
1. The problem statement template for the given scenario would be:
|Our||companies who are selling products and services.||Who?|
|have a problem that||they are not being able to expand their business to a broader audience||What?|
|while||they need a platform to accelerate their business and provide instant and real-time assistance.||Where?|
|An ideal solution would be||to implement a chatbot to cater to customer complaints and generic requests.||Why?|
2. Data collection is essential in order to understand the customer’s queries and requirements, after which the computer can interpret the words and their meanings.
3. An NLP-based AI model requires normalized text with a minimum vocabulary, which was obtained as a result of data cleaning and pre-processing during the data exploration phase.
Study more about NLP at NLP Class 10