Project Cycle Glossary
What is Project Cycle ?
Project Cycle is an appropriate framework which can lead us towards developing an AI Project.
If you are developing or creating a project you need to go through some steps which are required to complete the project.
For example: You want to make tea.
- Boil Water .
- Put Tea Powder
- Put Milk
Creating a birthday card.
- Checking the factors like budget,etc Which will help us decide the next steps and understanding the Project.
- Acquiring data from different sources like onlin, with friends etc for Designs and ideas.
- Making a list of the gathered data.
- Creating or Modelling a card on the basis of the data collected.
- Showing it to Parents or cousins to Let them check it or evaluate it.
Components of Project Cycle
- Problem Scoping
- Data Aquisition
- Data Exploration
Problem Scoping refers to understanding a probkem finding out various factors which affect the problem, define the goal or aim of the project.
4Ws Of Problem Scoping
The 4W's of Problem Scoping are Who, What, Where and Why. These Ws helps in identifying and understanding the probem in a better and efficient manner.
1. Who - "Who" part helps us in comprehenting and categorizing who all are affected directly and indirectly with the problem and who are called the Stake Holders
2. What - "What" part helps us in understanding and indentifying the nature of the problem and how do we get to know what helps to get us know the evidence.
3. Where - "Where" does the problem arises, situation and the location.
4. Why - "Why" is the given problem worth solving.
Data Aquisition is he process of collecting accurate and riliable data to work with. Data Can be in the format of text, video, images, audio and so on and it can be collected from carious sourcs like the interest, journals, newspapers and so on.
Data Exploration is the process of arranging the gathered data uniformaly for a better understanding. Data can be arranged in the form of a table, plotting a chart or making database.
Modelling the Project
Modelling is the process in which different models based on the previous components can be created and even checked for the advantages and disadvantages of the model.
Evaluation is the method of understanding the reliability of an API Evaluation and is based on the outputs which is received by the feeding the data into the model and comparing the output with the actual answers.
API Stands for Application Programming Interface