The dataset is divided into two types.
A. Training dataset – A subset required to train the model
- A training dataset is an extensive collection of data that is used to teach a machine learning model.
- Machine learning algorithms are trained to make decisions or complete tasks through training datasets.
- The majority of the dataset is made up of training data.
B. Test dataset – A subset required while testing the trained the model
- Test data is data that has been clearly identified for use in testing, usually of a computer program.
- 20% of the data utilized in the tests
Study More about Data Sets at - DataSets Class 9