Cleaning a device, such as computer or mobile means to keep the screen, keyboard and mouse clean. Some other tips are :-
- Never eat anything over a keyboard. As crumbs of food can damage the internal part of a keyboard. Always clean a Keyword with a soft brush to remove crumbs and dust particles.
- Wipe the screen with a soft cloth to remove any finger marks.
- Avoid eating and keeping glasses of water near s computer as liquid split over an electronic device can spoil it beyond repair.
- Handle and move your laptop carefully and avoid dropping or banging it against a hard surface.
- Do not over charge your battery as it reduses the battery life. Always unplug the device once it is charged 100%.
- Always plug in devices carefully do not force the plug into the port.
- Do not run to many programs at a time, as when you do this the computer can become slow and even crash.
Study more about ICT skills at ICT Skils Class 10.